Bear With Me: Stories of Birth and Pregnancy
Posted on April 3, 2019 by Healthy Baby Network
Every parent knows their birth story.
The start of your journey as a family stays with you for a lifetime. “Bear With Me” is an evening of humor, tears, joy, and honesty, as Rochester parents from all walks of life share stories of birth and pregnancy.
Thursday, June 13, 2019
The Strathallan Hotel | City View Ballroom
550 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607
Stories begin at 7:00pm.
Hors d’oeuvres and dessert included. Cash bar available.
- Eleanor Coleman
- Jacqueline Lindsey
- Karen Elam
- Kiara Warren
- Lauren Deutsch, Esq.
- Tanishia Johnson
Learn more about each cast member on our blog!
- Community Champion: Shamika D. Fusco, Youth Service Librarian, Rochester Public Library
- Direct Service Award: Virginia M. Wilson, MS Ed, CLC, Career Development Manager & Leadership Coach, Healthy Moms
- Building Resilience Award: Candace Eliana Cabral, Healthy Moms Participant
Tickets are available for $35 here!
Free parking is available in the parking lot behind The Strathallan Hotel. Complimentary valet service will also be available.
Language services available upon request by May 30, 2019.
Complimentary child care will be available. Dinner will be provided for the children.
Please contact Deanna Spiotta at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 585-546-4930 ext. 215 for the following information and assistance:
- to request child care – please provide the number of children and their ages
- to request language services
- to purchase your ticket(s) with a check
Special thanks to our generous sponsors!
About Healthy Baby Network
At Healthy Baby Network, we are dedicated to giving babies a healthy start in life. Through data, health planning, and creating social support for mothers, we are transforming our community baby by baby.