At Healthy Baby Network, our goal is to provide parents with the most up-to-date data about perinatal health in Rochester and Monroe County. These invaluable resources were produced with the help of the University of Rochester Medical Center, the NYS Vital Statistics, and the Monroe County Department of Public Health.
Perinatal Health Status Report
Want to be informed on the state of perinatal health in your community? The Perinatal Health Status Report goes into detail about the health of local mother and babies. It addresses many elements of health development, from biological to behavioral contributors. This report was put together with love by Healthy Baby Network, Common Ground Health, and the Monroe County Department of Public Health.
Perinatal Fact Sheets
If you wish to keep up to date on local perinatal health, Healthy Baby Network has been working directly with the Department of Public Health Sciences and the Monroe County Department of Public health to report detailed perinatal facts annually.
- Monroe County Perinatal Data: 2000 – 2015
- Nine poorest zip codes in the City of Rochester and the effects on perinatal health – 2000 – 2015
- Monroe County Maternal/Child Health Report Card – 2011
New York State Vital Statistics:
- Infant Mortality in New York State – 2002 – 2012
- Infant Deaths, Neonatal Deaths, Post Neonatal Deaths and Perinatal Mortality By Resident County New York State – 2015
- Total Pregnancies and Teenage Pregnancies by Type and Resident County New York State – 2015
- Low Birthweight Live Births (< 2500 grams) by Mother’s Age and Resident County New York State – 2015
- Live Births by Clinical Estimate of Gestation and Resident County New York State – 2015
- Children with Elevated Blood Lead Levels – 2000 – 2013